cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I Bought S22 Ultra and whole experience was ruined when I coudn't find charger 45W for 4 months

(Topic created on: 07-07-2022 12:50 PM)
waqarakram
Active Level 4
Options
Others

Hey, 

I bought S22 Ultra and the whole experience was ruined when I tried to buy its charger. 

I checked online many times on the Samsung website and went to authorized retailers, and experience shops. No one had the 45W Charge. 

You buy a flagship and it ruins your happiness completely when such a trivial thing is not available. 

It is fine if you want us to buy it separately but at least makes it available. Or put it in the box and add the price to the phone. 

Well after 4-month frustration, I bought it from somewhere who said it is authentic but looks **bleep** to me. 

Any way 

6 Comments
Asadamjadali
Active Level 7
Others
Use 25watt charger. No much difference between 25 and 45 watt charger speeds. Almost similar
0 Likes
sohail156
Active Level 5
Others
Hahahahah
0 Likes
ahmad4560
Active Level 3
Others
To be honest its not such a big deal the 25w and 45w in my opinion are very slightly different
0 Likes
waqarakram
Active Level 4
Others
I bought samsung device after 7 years so I didn't have 25W either. On website it was out of stock as well for entire 4 months
0 Likes
szqutab
Active Level 4
Others
Almost same
0 Likes
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Others
I know where you can get 100% original one and I don't think a small thing such as charger can ruin your experience.
0 Likes