Original topic:

Hostel Days *Wedding Prank*

(Topic created on: 06-11-2020 01:37 PM)
Vnainiwal17
Active Level 7
Options
Others
Heya Members,

This prank goes back to my golden days when i was in Hostel in Faridabad. We were having off campus hostel stay near Bata chowk, Faridabad. Those who have stayed in hostel know about Mess food🍽️, so same was in my case we used to eat but never know what actually we are eating 😂. But the place where our hostel was surrounded by the Faridabad renowned banquet halls (Blessing in disguise)😂 almost every season or week there used to be some function or marriages. So whenever we used to have bad quality food in Hostel Mess me and many of my hostel mates used to visit there to have good food( we do give Shagan).😂😂

So it was winters there was a grand wedding held at Milan Banquet hall.

At that time as usual we had bad quality Mess food so me and my roommates decided to visit the wedding and have good food.

So, in that wedding there was Bar counter too and one of my room mates used to drink. So he get there and asked for the drinks. Watching a boy at such tender age one of the guests questioned him, since he was continously drinking and become the eye catcher for everyone in wedding. We too were spooked when people surrounded him, so one of our friends got afraid and run away that he too might get caught.

Victim( The one who run away)

But we stood back there and get caught along with the friend who was drinking and the Groom side relatives questioned us who we are? so we honestly said that we are students living in hostel and have bad food so came here to have food and we gave them shagan too☺️💌 on which they laughed out loud and told us to enjoy the party and not to be frightened.

But the one who run away from the spot called us to know about the situation. So we decided to play prank and we told him that we all got caught and they are beating us and asking for the one who have left the spot and wants your mobile number too. He really got afraid and requested us to not  provide details about him. But we told him that they are beating us and coming to hostel to catch you as well and we told him to run away to some friends PG in Sector 21, faridabad which was almost 30-40 min drive. He rushed and run away in slippers to the PG in midnight around 1:00AM. 😂😂

And here we were partying and enjoying in wedding.

Later on next morning we revealed him that we played prank on him and he was really angry, because he told us that he walked for almost 5-6 KM since there was no auto at that hour of time and took lift as well to reach his friends PG.😂😂

4 Comments
SINGH4
Active Level 6
Others
😂😂😂😂💯
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Others
Hahaha..
DöRäEMöN
Active Level 10
Others