Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Hello to other Samsung users!

(Topic created on: 12-04-2022 12:07 AM)
itz_zein_el_ebrahim2
Active Level 1
Options
Others
When Samsung Will Install A New Update For Note 8 ? 
I'm old user for Samsung 
Thanks and please answer my question (: 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Zain2000
Active Level 10
Others
Hello itz_zein_el_ebrahim2,

The last (Security) update on Samsung Note 8 was in August 2021. Note 8 will not be receiving further updates as it has delivered 3 major Android Updates and 4 years of security update. If you wish to run on the lastest Android OS, buying a new Samsung device will be the most suitable option. If this thread was helpful, consider up-voting.

View solution in context

5 Comments
Solution
Zain2000
Active Level 10
Others
Hello itz_zein_el_ebrahim2,

The last (Security) update on Samsung Note 8 was in August 2021. Note 8 will not be receiving further updates as it has delivered 3 major Android Updates and 4 years of security update. If you wish to run on the lastest Android OS, buying a new Samsung device will be the most suitable option. If this thread was helpful, consider up-voting.
Others
That's mean by note 8 will not receive any update 4ever right ⁉️
Zain2000
Active Level 10
Others
Yes. As it has delivered its 3 major updates.
Others
Thanks For Your Reply (:
That's mean by i need to buy a new samsung phone right ⁉️
Zain2000
Active Level 10
Others
It's your choice. If you want the lastest One UI update with the lastest specs. Then you may buy a new phone. However, if you are content with your Note 8, then there isn't a need to buy a new phone.

In conclusion, the choice is yours to make. If you are looking for more recommendations for a new phone. I'm more then willing to help you find your perfect phone. Thank you for reading.