Original topic:

Hello Members!

(Topic created on: 12-25-2019 08:41 PM)
Others
Hello Everyone! I'm Chandrakanth, Newly selected Brand Ambassador.

I'm from Bangalore, Pursuing final year Law at ULC Bangalore.
I'm Eager to Experience new Gadgets and exploring about new Technologies.
Cycling, Photography and listening to Music are my Hobbies . Also a good Cricketer. 

Never missed any Launch Event Livestreams, Also it's not limited for Samsung, any new tech's and softwares I won't Miss it,But Samsung never failed me to surprise with its newer Designs and Innovations, and I like to be a part of the upcoming Samsung Events.

Relationship with Samsung is not new for me its all started from S4 back in 2014 later S7 and A9 respectively and at Present I'm using A50 and Tab A 10.1, I have been in Samsung Members app since March 2019 and after that one more app added to my Dock and that's Samsung Members app.

I usually spend most of my time on Solving Problems and Doubts in members app and posting my mobile Photography. Thereafter it became one of My Hobbie with members app.

As it going on I found BA Programme( seriously I never had any idea regarding BA Programme before) .I just Applied for BA and Wrote my Experience with Samsung and when I saw the mail regarding first shortlisted candidates from Samsung I got surprised and also Excited by seeing my Name in the list, I just made myself clear and decided not to give up after that received telephonic interview, and finally got Selected as BA

And the Final thing is to Thank Samsung for giving this opportunity.
Thank you Samsung.
14 Comments
Others
Gr8 to know
Others
Congratulations and all the best!
Others
bro I'm also from
kannadiga Bangalore hoskote
झबर
Active Level 4
Others