Heating issues, battery drain, performance issues,and camera issues

(Topic created on: 09-28-2022 06:20 PM)
pakalanithinreddy
Beginner Level 4
Options
Others
Hello Samsung 👋 
I am new to use Samsung phones 
Recently I buyed Samsung galaxy S21 FE with lot of expectations regarding display, camera, performance and soo on...
But finally I got my brand new Samsung galaxy S21 FE looks good . but after started my device gets heats ...
Out of 5 🌟 
Display 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 
Performance 🌟 🌟 
Battery 🌟 🌟 
Camera 🌟 🌟 
Over all 🌟 🌟 🌟 
Do fix device problem as alone as possible 
0 Likes
3 Comments
S21FE2022
Active Level 1
Others
use power saving, set always on off or tap to show. Go to battery, edit background apps put all unnecessary apps to deep sleep. I did this and found great difference in heat and battery issue. Also set screen refresh to standard 60hz for further battery juice...Screenshot_20220927-133821_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
Anurag67
Active Level 3
Others
Same with all low setting and power saving on then also battery draining fast. 100 to 93% in 22 min, without using any heavy app. Screenshot_20220929-224538_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes