Original topic:

Heating in m31 in top right corner..when I use youtube for time

(Topic created on: 08-30-2020 08:07 PM)
Tarun7771
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

I have bought m311 months ago and I am facing heat up issue when using any app for some time in the top right corner of the phone..plezz help me iam very disoppneted by samsang please help

0 Likes
3 Comments
Abhinav72
Active Level 4
Others
Hi, I understand your disappointment in Samsung, and I share your frustration. I assume you have tried clearing your cashe., and ram, of you don't know how to, you will be able to find it online. But really, you can't do much, we bought sucky phones, and now we learnt our lesson : never buy a Samsung product. Of all else fails, try resetting your device. Your phone will still heat up with high usage. Try rebooting your device, and turning on Power saving mode. Beyond that, you cant do anything. I'm sorry.
0 Likes
Abhinav72
Active Level 4
Others
I'm facing this issue too
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Overheating" issue please follow the below given step:-

> Close background running apps and uninstall the unnecessary apps.

For more details follow the instructions provided in the link given below:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes