Having problem in contact

(Topic created on: 05-16-2022 07:32 PM)
arpithaS
Beginner Level 4
Options
Others
Hi friends.
I'm arpitha,
This is my mama's phone now he purchased a new phone so that's why he gave this phone for me when i save any number in this phone it will be automatically save in that which was he purchased so please can anyone help me.
This is Samsung j8 phone
6 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Others
He might used any Google account to sync contacts. Reset your phone and login with your personal Gmail and Samsung account.
nareshgunti
Active Level 4
Others
Go to contacts app and change default saving location of contacts , i think the default location is his samsung account. So if it is true then remove his samsung account and create your sasmung account and default location should be prior mobile or sim cards of yours.
0 Likes
kushh07
Active Level 4
Others
In both phone, if same email ID is used, then contact will be available for both phones . To stop it, you have to discontinue your contacts to be synced.
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Others
Before taking your mamas phone did u do a factory reset. If not then first u should have done that. Basically what is happening your mama ji was storing all his contacts on Google if am not wrong for this first create your login of Google then alternatively remove your mamas Google a.c this way u will have to hold to his a.c but remember to delete all his previous contacts don't sync first do this way remote contacts then remove his Google a.c then sync your a.c, this way you will start saving your contacts on your Google a.c
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Others
https://youtu.be/qJdPXxvX7hM

For reference see this YouTube.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes