Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Happy 74th Republic Day Wishes to all ❤️

(Topic created on: 01-26-2023 07:00 PM)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

A small info for Non-Indians who are using this platform: We are celebrating our 74th Republic day today (26th jan) and had celebrated the 76th independence day on August 15th of 2022.

Republic day is the day(26th January 1950) on which the Constituent Assembly of India adopted and enacted the Constitution of India which declared our nation in letter and spirit as a Sovereign, Democratic, Republic.

Independence day (August 15th, 1947) is the day on which India became Independent from the oppressive colonial British authorities. However, the country remained technically as an independent dominion of British from August 15th, 1947 to 26th January 1950.

Sneak peak to history: 26th January 1929, was the day on which the Indian National Congress issued the Declaration of Indian Independence (Purna Swaraj), opposing the British Regime's Dominion status. Hence the day was chosen as the day for enacting The Constitution.
56 Comments
Solution
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Others
He did exactly the same with MysticLover account with the link of Nandish_SGS account on one of my posts 🤣🤣🤣

I was right all along when I said that this accounts are one person

1674720667427.jpg1674720686410_1674720686400_0.jpg1674720687716.jpg
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
This guy is hilarious..and I got to admit your sharp thinking as well.
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Others
He's in conflict with himself do to multiple personalities 😂😂😂
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
At first I was joking about his disorder. But now I seriously think that he has multiple personality disorder. This dude is congratulating himself and then thanking himself, talking to himself, etc..
Vinoth07
Active Level 8
Others
🤣 😂finally all people now understand he is saying all people r mentally frustrated but truth is sid_karna never have a brain 🤣 😂new name is mentally dead karna🤣😂☝️
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Solution
Others
Beautiful photos and an excellent idea to portray the Tricolor Flag of India.👌👍
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
Thanks 😜😜. Innu awadhi aano?
Others