Original topic:

(HELP)Screen protector working with indisplay fingerprint scanner

(Topic created on: 10-18-2021 12:41 PM)
Dr_Sadesh_Abey
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a good screen protector that works well with the in display fingerprint of my Note 20 ultra.

So far i know Whitestone Domeglass works. 

Do you use something else that works well? Preferably easy to buy.

Let me know in the comment section below.

Need answers from people who actually use this and have experience with this. Not looking for random screen protectors for the Note 20 ultra, just ones that can scan the fingerprint without an issue.

Thanks😊 

9 Comments
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Others
Normally I'm ordering from AliExpress. But I didn't use any UV ones.
Others
Yeah i also found on Ali. Issue is not sure the fingerprint scanner works
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Others
Smile in pain 😅

Honestly, we need that emoji in WhatsApp for the default keyboard.
RavishaHeshan
Active Level 4
Others
Have you tried the once with the cutout for the fingerprint sensor? I know it's not the most elegant solution. But definitely works with the ultrasonic sensor 😁
Others
Aiyo I've seen those... its not elegant at all... might as well not have a screen protector on
RavishaHeshan
Active Level 4
Others
😂 IDK who thought it's better to leave a massive hole in the middle of the screen
Others
But people are using it bro. Its crazy and stupid honestly. Ruins the whole experience. Anyway other than hydrogel and whitestone there aren't reliable screen protectors that can read fingerprints. But hydrogel is just too soft to protect against a drop or anything serious.
RavishaHeshan
Active Level 4
Others
Yeah I think that's only to protect against scratches
Others
Yeah but i don't wanna be walking around and accidentally dropping the device. Rather have protection over fingerprint. But yeah I'm looking for a middle ground so to speak