Original topic:

Green Screen issue

(Topic created on: 08-03-2020 11:18 AM)
SpaceNinja
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Hi Everyone,

Recently I have received a update for Galaxy Note 9, after this update while I was using the phone for regular purposes(not gaming). All of a sudden  my screen becomes Greens and the transitions becomes slow. 
Firstly I thought this is blue light filter issue but when I check it, it was disabled and the issue is still persisting. 

I have looked into many forums to get a resolution for this, there is a temporary fix.
  • Disable your adaptive brightness and the completely lower the screen brightness this will remove the screen tint/ colour and you get the normal screen. 
This was not satisfying resolution so then I checked other articles and forums. In few of them Samsung teams recerted asking people to check the same in SAFE MODE and then RESET the device. Even after following those steps I was facing the issue.

Here I have observed something. 

• So when this happened to me, I just left the phone idle for sometime and when check back everything becomes normal. 
Hope this helps.
5 Comments
SheetalPal
Active Level 1
Others
Yes that's the only temporary solution, but there is no feedback or solution received from samsung
SpaceNinja
Active Level 3
Others
I have reported the issue through this application, hoping that they will resolve this issue asap.
0 Likes
Gyanjyoti
Active Level 1
Others
facing the same issue with note 9 and having discoloration after July updation
0 Likes
RubinTech
Active Level 4
Others
Samsung Note 9 Display Problems
Please Join only if you are facing the Display discoloration or Overheating or horizontal lines on display when the brightness is set to low. All these issues are started recently after software update, not by any accidental or physical damage to display.
https://t.me/samsungDisplayProblem
0 Likes
AK0101
Active Level 6
Others
All indian Users of Note 9

Please follow this link to escalate to CEO help desk

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/write-to-our-ceo/
0 Likes