Original topic:

BA-Good Things In Life Happen Unexpectedly πŸ˜‡

(Topic created on: 01-18-2021 10:44 PM)
PriyankaTank
β˜…
Options
Others
Hello Everyone, 
I know you guys must have read alot of introductions already today here is mine to the list!!

I am also one of the newly selectedSamsung Members Brand Ambassador 2021

This is Priyanka Tank , from Jaipur Rajasthan.
 I'm a Chartered Accountant by profession have done M.com and B.com from Jaipur , Rajasthan.

An ambivert | Dreamer | Dog lover | Cats love me too | Not so Social | Following the Mantra - Treat others the way you wanna be treated( give respect to get respect ) βœŒ 

I love listening to music , playing games , love making DIY Crafts , watching series etc in free time and currently also pursuing my new hobby capturing moments . Its what gives me pleasure and to be honest was unknown about it since I posted my 1st picture over here and really felt good about it which gave me the motivation to pursue it forward.

Who says 2020 is all bad , I bought aSamsung Galaxy M31 in March2020 and joined the community in September 2020 . Its always going to be special becuse it all started with Samsung (a little late in joining the community , was not aware of it but as they say better late then never) 
After joining the community I was fairly active here , people here are awesome and very helpful , I personally learned alot from this community and tried to reciprocate the same . 
I am actively taking parts inPhotography #withGalaxy contest and I have been shortlisted 3 times , contests comes with great themes for me it makes me comes up new ideas. Here are some of my clicks -

Shortlisted-theme 3 diwali

Shortlisted -Theme 1 diwali

Shortlisted -Theme Colours

To be honest becoming a BA was not in my mind I didnt even know how to become one .So grateful to Samsung for seeing the potential in me and selecting me as oneπŸ™
 It all happened in such a short span of time but as my title says good things comes unexpectedly and so hasBA Title In My Life ,
Will fulfill to the responsibilities that accompany this Title and the timing couldn't be more perfect was able to attend theUnpacked Event held on 14 January 2021 🀩🀩
And looking forward for more such happening events.

UNPACKED KIT

Will conclude this by saying Thank you Samsung for this amazing opportunity and as they say if opportunity knocks your door , do open it and I opened it with my all hearts πŸ€πŸ€πŸ–€πŸ–€
Lookin forward for this amazing journey and will continue to help, learn and contribute to the community as I was doing beforeπŸ™

Regards,
Priyanka Tank 
(Thank you already for reading my postπŸ™)

139 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..many congrats to u for this amazing journey .....you are now an inspiration for many 😊 😊 😊 πŸ‘Œ
Wish for a great amazing life ahead!1610989365788.gif
Others
Thank you so much Ehsan and I wish you the very same πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ€πŸ€
m to abhi bh iedit hi kr ri hu apka comment ko to aye hue hi time ho gya πŸ˜…
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
😁😁😁😁, koi nai karte raho edit
Others
ab or smj ni ara πŸ˜‚
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
itna bahot hai madamπŸ™„πŸ™„ aag lagana hai kya idhar😁😁😁😁
Others
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚nahi yrrr mera post jal jayga lolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚