Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Good Lock App

(Topic created on: 03-07-2023 08:39 AM)
Leaf_A32
Active Level 4
Options
Others
Really don't understand why Samsung locked out some regions from using their Goodlock app. 💭
Would really love to use that app. 
I love customizing the user interface. 

10 Comments
LemonCream
Active Level 7
Others
No one besides them know the reason. They have not explained the reason for geo-locking it.
Leaf_A32
Active Level 4
Others
I hear you, but I think it's a bit unfair to the affected. When you buy a phone you should atleast get access to all services provided, right? 😂🤷🏽‍♂️
LemonCream
Active Level 7
Others
I know that the in-built call recording is not available in SA and other countries because of legal reasons buh customizing your phone's software is different and I don't see how that can have any legal implications.
Leaf_A32
Active Level 4
Others
Exactly man.
So they have no valid reason to geo lock the app.
selzo
Active Level 4
Others
You can use good lock alternatives like finelock and great lock which gives you all the features good lock does but in any country
M2NGWA
Active Level 9
Others
Just accept that they geo locked it and maybe one day they might unlock it but in the mean time use finelock and you can download the good lock modules as APKs
Leaf_A32
Active Level 4
Others
Will check it out. 😎👊🏽
0 Likes
Solution
Nicky_sam03
Options
Others

Hi Leaf_A32

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

Just to set your expectation, various international devices or units have different parts and features (including software and updates), this is the reason why some apps may not be available in certain regions.

Kid Seven 7
Beginner Level 4
Others

That decision is foolish- you leave users with no choice but to 'acquire' APK's from sketchy sites.