Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Gmail Notifications on S10

(Topic created on: 09-23-2020 12:55 PM)
_sarcastic_ali_
Active Level 3
Options
Others
I am not able to receive any gmail notification, no matter what. I've already tried turning off power optimization, power saver mode, turned on all notification from within the gmail app also had turned all the notification from notification settings. Even tried and rreset my device to factory settings. Still I am unable to get Gmail notifications. The only notification from gmail that I get is "syncing mail". Due to this, I've already miss alot of important mails. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Others
Bro you can try using EMAIL app by Samsung, And so far I have no complaints with Email app.

If this solved/helped with your query "Accept as solution" will be appreciated.

View solution in context

5 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Others
I am also facing this issue since last few days. Did most of things as you have except factory reset.
I believe this issue started with Gmail app update which came with Google Meet tab.
I think there is no solution rather than to wait for Gmail app update OR use different email client app.
Solution
Others
Bro you can try using EMAIL app by Samsung, And so far I have no complaints with Email app.

If this solved/helped with your query "Accept as solution" will be appreciated.
Others
Thank you very much
Samsung_Support3
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Others
ya already did that
0 Likes