Original topic:

Gear S3 Frontier Review

(Topic created on: 10-11-2017 02:36 PM)
Matztech
Active Level 6
Options
Others
The Gear S3 is a great smart watch! There are a few cons to it but overall it's alright.

Cons-
Battery life is about 1 day
Runs on Tizen OS
Limited apps

If anyone is planning to buy it, I would suggest you to do so! It's worth for your money and it's a premium piece of tech. There are many watch faces to download (paid/free) so you will not feel bored at all.

I only hope Samsung can update it's battery life. Hope to see an update soon!ecd02933-9ebb-4845-8ed4-29c0b9af63e5.jpg
9 Comments
lunaticfiend
Active Level 8
Others
One more major con, like S6, even though it supports Samsung Pay in other countries, it's unavailable in India.
0 Likes
Matztech
Active Level 6
Others
Oh alright! I am not from India though!
0 Likes
lunaticfiend
Active Level 8
Others
Then which country? I thought this forum is different for each country
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Others
I get battery life of 3 days with AOD off.
0 Likes
Matztech
Active Level 6
Others
Really? But do you connect your watch via Bluetooth or WiFi or both?
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Others
Thanks for sharing your experience with the Community! Thank you so much for taking time to write us. We value your trust, and we will do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you expect.
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Others
Mostly connected via Bluetooth.
0 Likes
aman0975
Active Level 3
Others
biggest con is Samsung India's attitude towards this product.bought s3 in january for rs 28000 and it was written on Boucher that gear will support spay when it launches in india. spay launched in mid march and from that time its written coming soon on gear s3 on samsung pay website.so much long coming soon.many coustomers bought s3 over s2 for spay functionality. but samsung india is now making a joke of all those who have bought s3
0 Likes
Matztech
Active Level 6
Others
Yeah I just bought mine on Tuesday and sold it today! not happy at all
0 Likes