Original topic:

Galaxy Note series and S series merger rumors

(Topic created on: 09-21-2019 10:23 AM)
Others
According to some latest rumors, Samsung could shift its premium smartphone stargy by changing how their two series work.

Some say they could merge the two series together to make it more unified.

Some rumors are also suggesting that Samsung could replace Note series with their new Galaxy Fold series. 

What are your views about these rumors? Would you like the merger or like the replacement of Note series with Galaxy Fold series? Tell your thoughts down in the comments below!

9 Comments
Others
according to me Marge is good
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
even if they are merged I would happy because are not going provide the top bezel with iris scanner because they want to downgrade the phone even further .
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
there was innovation in Samsung until they brought notch to the phone and later they downgraded the note 10 and s10 devices only there chipset are new rest of whole phone is a garbage
0 Likes
Others
some how they will get back the iris scanner.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
I dont think so they will bring it back they want bezel less screens which is useless though
0 Likes
Others
or they will get something better
0 Likes
ABP4876
Active Level 5
Others
If i have to choose ..will choose note series against fold...for durability..
second thing...samsung should not merge S and note line up according to me..bcs there two different community and people who stands behind particular line up...as i choose S series more ..while a buisness man or vloger would probably go for note series..merging them is not a good idea according to me..😅😅
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
my note 3 is also a flagship device 😡 I want pie update if s and note series Merge
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
it should be merged as they will still continue to reduce the features from flagship and they will make a primitive phone again
0 Likes