Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A52s 5G supported 4 Android operating updates?

(Topic created on: 01-22-2023 06:55 AM)
Malhotra  S22
Active Level 8
Options
Others

In September 2022, Samsung revised its Android operating update policy. According to Samsung U.S.A, the galaxy A52s 5G is now eligible for a five-year security patch. Thanks in advance. What is your opinion ?

Screenshot_20230122_012405_Chrome.jpg

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
markwilliam
Active Level 9
Others
If A52, A72 are eligible for 4 android os updates then definitely a52s will also automatically be eligible..also i have come across many sources mentioning a52s will get android 15 too

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
markwilliam
Active Level 9
Others
Sammobile, like you said may be a fan made website but the things i have seen in that website havent gone wrong..whatever i have seen in that site has turned out to be true

View solution in context

20 Comments
Malhotra  S22
Active Level 8
Others

Screenshot_20230122_010904_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Malhotra  S22
Active Level 8
Others

3 years of Android operating updates from March 2021 until September 2022. Now the policy has changed, and now mid-range launched in 2021 are now supported 5 years of security patch.

vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Others
Bro if a52s gets 4os update then a54 will not sell as samlund expected to sell
0 Likes
Malhotra  S22
Active Level 8
Others

Never confuse support for updates policy with selling a new device. In 2020, the galaxy A90 5G was eligible for two generations of Android OS. With the official launch of the galaxy A71, and A51, it is now eligible for three Android operating system updates alongside the galaxy A71, and A51

0 Likes
Malhotra  S22
Active Level 8
Others

But they are working with Samsung officials no

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
I won't take Samsung customer care seriously. Most of these customer care reps do not know what they are saying. Most of them don't even have complete product knowledge and give false information just to wrap up the call/chat as soon as possible in order to stay under AHT. I know this because I used to work in customer care once and I have seen many people doing this and later getting DSAT.
0 Likes
Solution
markwilliam
Active Level 9
Others
If A52, A72 are eligible for 4 android os updates then definitely a52s will also automatically be eligible..also i have come across many sources mentioning a52s will get android 15 too
0 Likes