Original topic:

Full on speedy

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 08:47 AM)
babbu132
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
I cant even feel the speed kind of f62 have UI frame drops . Frame drops while slowmotion videos and gamming totaly irritated. 
Plz fix it by update so that it is wroth to spend 24000.🙏
8 Comments
ksnaruka
Active Level 7
Others
I am using m51..m51 is better then f62..and f62 price dropped and current price of f62 is 18000...😅😅😅🤣🤣 who have spend 24000...they are crying ..it's not fair samsung
0 Likes
POWERUSER
Active Level 4
Others
Yeah.. you are right....m51 is the best because it does not have samsung pay, full fledged one ui..
. Just saying..... you are trying to say that there is literally no frame drops in m51....I believe that🤣🤣....every mid range mobile has some frame drops that's common....but it's not good to laugh at someone like this...
kiranraj2003
Active Level 6
Others
Last point is 👍
POWERUSER
Active Level 4
Others
😉😉
0 Likes
ksnaruka
Active Level 7
Others
I am laughing because Samsung is making us fool ..to buy new smartphone..after buy Samsung smart phone..the push a software update ...to downgrad your phone..and force to buy another smartphone..
POWERUSER
Active Level 4
Others
No buddy......the things you say are true....samsung does software update to fix bugs..that's it....but some times it goes wrong...so there may be some issues that's what you are saying downgrade...but samsung fixes that in next software update....
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Subh111
Active Level 6
Others
Samsung is just cheating us by selling this kind of device.
0 Likes