Original topic:

For jio user only.

(Topic created on: 09-26-2021 02:17 PM)
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Options
Others
Those my friends, brother and sisters using jio over here. There are time when u get a msg that some was trying to reach you at this time. Well either your phone is off or out of network coverage area. Ok that is a good feature.
Now what I have discovered is, there are times when we call some one and get this msg (the customer you are trying to reach is out of network coverage area) aur your family or friends they say that where are you which area are you setting that we are unable to connect you now for this simply switch off your call waiting facility E for Reliance jio and this problem will be resolved trust me i have used it and now my calls are going through and they are also coming try and then say.

Earlier I and my father we were facing this issue from a while now. But all I'd good so thought of sharing this information with you all. 

5 Comments
AYush2313
Active Level 10
Others
Great 👍
0 Likes
Abpal
Active Level 10
Others
Not understood 😪
0 Likes
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Others
Ok no problem, let me explain u.
See when someone is calling u if your call waiting is on, and if u r talking to some one. The person calling you, will get a msg, like the user you are trying to reach is out of network coverage area... whereas he should get a call waiting msg. I hope u got the pic.
Abpal
Active Level 10
Others
Okay, but, call waiting still works. Me and my father both have jio sim, so, we get call waiting pop up.
0 Likes
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Others
Great same here my dad was having problem earlier but now everything is sorted after closing this call waiting .