Highlighted
Expert Level 5
 From West Bengal, Gopal Pareek has been doing 24 hours of on-off duty for a person who is recovering from a stroke. Healthcare at Home, the company that he works with, has been providing him and the rest of their staff with transport. โ€œSome houses, especially where it is just an elderly couple, have a separate room for nurses. But in other cases, we offer transport for nurses to go to the patientsโ€™ homes,โ€ says Unit Head Meraz Sheikh. โ€œSince we want to limit exposure, we have 24-hour shifts so that homes will have to receive one person per day.โ€
 The home that Gopal visits has just two bedrooms. 
โ€œOne room is for the patient, and the rest of the three members of the family โ€” his wife, and two sons โ€” have to adjust in the other room,โ€ says Gopal. 

In cramped spaces, when living together for a long period of time, they have no other option but to live like a family, he adds. 

His own family is in Bikaner, Rajasthan, while he lives in a hostel, provided by Healthcare at Home for their many staff members who come from the interior parts of West Bengal and Bihar. 

โ€œMy family is very worried. Before this epidemic, they would call me once a day. And now if they donโ€™t hear from me in four hours, it is a direct video call!โ€

Back in West Bengal, he says, the family he lives with was not completely trusting of him, initially. 
โ€œThey would ask me questions they knew the answers to, because they wanted to check if I was good at my job. But eventually they started respecting me,โ€ says the 24-year-old. 

Now it is not just their fatherโ€™s health that they enquire after; the two sons, not much elder to Gopal, share stories from their lives with him, and ask after Gopalโ€™s family.
 โ€œFor the first few days, I sat outside the patientโ€™s room and had my food alone, but now we eat together at the dinner table,โ€ he says.

Story 1(link below)

This is Story 2

God bless all the nurses and health workers all over the world and may God heal the world in this critical period#staysafe

Story 1 and Story 2 are sourced from 

ARTICLE by THE HINDU.

Please read the article from below link. My post is just a mirror to the article.

#withGratitude ๐Ÿ’™
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Expert Level 5
Respect Doctors, Nurses, Hospital Staffs, Police and Army for being vigilant at all times. Even Doctors and Nurses have tested Positive for COVID-19 by trying to cure the patients infected by COVID-19. Respect ๐Ÿ™

View solution in original post

2 Comments
Expert Level 5
Respect Doctors, Nurses, Hospital Staffs, Police and Army for being vigilant at all times. Even Doctors and Nurses have tested Positive for COVID-19 by trying to cure the patients infected by COVID-19. Respect ๐Ÿ™

View solution in original post

Highlighted
yes bro #respect