Original topic:

Flip 4 screen protector

(Topic created on: 01-23-2024 01:09 PM)
noor666
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Hello everyone 
I need suggestion my flip 4 screen protector getting off what should i do since i cant get new protector of flip 4 and will it be okey if i remove it?
10 Comments
user9992112
Expert Level 4
Others
No, do not remove it. No matter what happens.
user9992112
Expert Level 4
Others
Visit any nearby samsung service center
noor666
Active Level 1
Others
There is no samsung service center here where i live all local vendors and they have no idea how to take it off or put new one.... if i order only protector can i put on screen myself?
0 Likes
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Others
No brother. You cannot remove or put New one.

Don't even try to remove it otherwise you will damage complete panel.

Vsist nearest Samsung service center only.
0 Likes
noor666
Active Level 1
Others
Hmm okey
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Others
Watch JERRY RIG EVERYTHING video on YouTube.
Its highly dangerous to even try to remove that protector. Actually that's not a protector, that's basically tha protective layer (part of display) on top of LED Penel.
0 Likes
noor666
Active Level 1
Others
Okey okey i understand but its peeling off it self is there anyway i can send u pic?
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Others
I think Samsung promised to change that layer for free but only for once.
I don't remember exactly, but best way is to contact Samsung service center.

As you said it's peeling off automatically, it's very risky to use mobile in that case. Because those panels mostly contain plastics (not glass like normal phones), even pressure from fingernail can damage the display..

Best way is to contact Samsung service center. First try to make contact them using any social media or through website live chat.
They will guide you better.
If there's any way to just send them the mobile for protector replacement, it would be easier for you rather than visiting in person.
noor666
Active Level 1
Others
Okeyy
0 Likes