Original topic:

Feedback : PLEASE READ THIS! Samsung India and Improve Yourself!

(Topic created on: 04-15-2018 07:26 PM)
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Options
Others
After getting frustrated, i am writing this; apologies in advance if my language feels low and inappropriate. THIS POST IS FOR ALL SAMSUNG USERS AND PLEASE READ IT. As we all know the users of Samsung India, how well the software service has been of Samsung in our country. The Samsung Community Admin is useless here and he just copy paste's answers, and does not provide users with appropriate and direct answers. Samsung should change the admin or provide users with correct and direct answers. We are fed up with copy paste answers and don't beat around bush; not all members here are fools and don't play with their emotions. Coming to software and security updates Samsung India is useless here too. They have no exact dates, timelines nothing. Compared to other Markets, here in India Security Patches are never delivered on time, and when there is a huge anger in the community then they release the update. Also not to mention how many Samsung Phones have got Oreo; let's leave Oreo because some fools may argue upon this saying Samsung is having too many phones. Also guys one thing i would like to remind that, you would have noticed that when your phone is new it is too good but as time passes when updates are delivered, Samsung genuinely and knowingly degrades that phone either by giving buggy update or camera degradation, forcing you to upgrade. This is openly done by Samsung and no one in community speaks nothing. Galaxy S7 and S7 edge users have been the victim of this. I think it's high time for Samsung and every SAMSUNG USER SHOULD RAISE IT'S VOICE AGAINST WHAT IS HAPPENING IN SAMSUNG INDIA. If it continues this way then Samsung should know that their Dark Season is aprroaching soon. PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT BELOW TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND LET THE SAMSUNG GLOBAL AND SAMSUNG INDIA KNOW THAT NOT EVERYONE IS HAPPY WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE IN INDIA.

Warm Regards,
Samsung India Customer.
20 Comments
Sukhneet
Active Level 4
Others
ya bro im with you
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Others
Thanks 👍
0 Likes
devirous
Active Level 7
Others
yeah correct bro. but every company seem to slows their phone after 1 to 2 years. but I think samsung is very slow to give the updates and that really matters for me. i need quick updates at least for 2 years from the date of release of a phone. we deserve to get the value that we are paying for.
0 Likes
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Others
I am not talking about slowing the phone, but degrading such as camera, ram management, etc. If you are considering me wrong then go and use Galaxy S7, what a beast and camera it had but this cheap company now have made it comparable to any budget phone camera quality. This is wrong and this should not happen.
0 Likes
devirous
Active Level 7
Others
I am with you bro. I also have faced such problem with s5.
0 Likes
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Others
Well, we all are victims either in a way.
0 Likes
devirous
Active Level 7
Others
hey did u get the Oreo update bro
0 Likes
saltaf
Active Level 9
Others
you will get copy paste reply from admin mentioning about how they appreciate your cooperation and how they feel. but they dont understand the growing negative sentiments about the phones and their update eco system. Brother you completely right about the Samsung Policy and their neglecting behaviour towards its consumers. But what dont realise is they are already on the down slide in the world along with India. I hope this message of this particular topic in the community goes to Senior Management of Samsung Mobile Division.
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Others
Please share this I need the officials to read this post!
0 Likes