Original topic:

FRAUD in Samsung BA list (chichigandibaat2)

(Topic created on: 12-04-2019 01:15 PM)
AppleAndBanana
Active Level 3
Options
Others

list 1 all shortlisted members.

Screenshot_20191120-222741_Samsung Members(1).jpeg

OUR NEW BA WITH SOME MAGIC SEE THE RED COLOR

20191203_214705.jpg

GEETI

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/5382886

HJD3 :

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/3420833

1POE1

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/5338044

YE ha humare helicopter enrty BA

61 Comments
TechChic
Active Level 6
Others
I get it, some degree of bitterness is understandable because rejection is hard. But, trying to trash somebody else's success is not acceptable. Look at the rudeness in his comments- he asked me what am I smoking? When he couldn't form a legit reply to your answer he started pointing out typos? If we stoop down to his level, what happens then? I thought this community is for helping each other, not tearing people apart who have diff opinions than you.
Others
Thats my whole point Arinav, We are a community here and I guess we should take care of the satisfaction and transparency in the thi gs happening here. And I am just a 3 months old member and I wasn't really looking forward to get selected. I was just trying to convey the things that I and some other didn't like.
0 Likes
Avinav
Active Level 7
Others
You're both valued community members guys!
Request you to give these BAs a chance. Many might not be active here, but have very active social handles with high quality content, that we can expect them to bring here. Our objective is the overall improvement of everyone's community experience.

And I agree with TechChic, let's avoid name-calling, and try to be helpful to each other. The active members of today are the BAs of tomorrow!
iMAjay
Active Level 8
Others
@Halfhuman
Easy brother... Just keep in mind no one gets hurt in this conversation.
Feel free to share your thoughts. 🙂
Peace ✌
Others
Irony is I am defending the selected BAs at some extent. But still some overly educated people cant see the point. Ab kisi ki samjh na aaye to pappu kya kare.. 🤷‍♂️
Others

@Avinav i understatnd your points but there is no transparency in this selection process.
the simple thing is that out-of 5500+ candidates you released the 150 shortlisted candidate list, now plain and simple thing is that those who featured in final BA list should have to be featured in shortlisted candidate list as well.

i believe no one have problem with the entry of @sidhabhi as he is deserving candidate but what about the other four helicopter enrty in BA list. they are not even active member of this community pls check there profile once.

0 Likes
Avinav
Active Level 7
Others
Understand your concern. Like I said, being active on Community is an important but not sole criteria.
We run an independent Young Innovator program across many campuses. Those who do well in that program get direct access to being considered for BA.
Besides this, there are MANY fans who are not active on Community but contribute exceptionally well in various offline and online activities. They are also considered.

If there are 55 selected from 5500+ applications, 5 are selected from various other sources based on their interaction with the team over the year. It's just because they have been announced together that you are getting confused.

Naming someone a BA is our way of rewarding them for exceptional contribution (on Members or otherwise). While most of them are from the Community, some are from various other channels.

Most of them are expected to be active on the community, in case they aren't already. Some will still have different tasks, based on the reason they are selected.

I hope you understand that the ways BAs interact with Samsung are more varied than is visible on the community.
iVirus
Active Level 7
Others

@ AsimBroS8  Bro my name was also in the first list, I got the call for interview and all. Sad I am not selected but this is not end of world.

What I heard it will be somehow regular activity over the time.  We can replace any BA who is not active/Helping the community.

Rest about Helicopter entry, you can see in any show KBC, BigBoss, Dance Show etc etc Everyone have Wild card entry.

Even a non elected minister can be CM .  :smiling-face:

Ab or kya  bolu

iMAjay
Active Level 8
Others
Take it easy guys...
Exactly @Inder29 it's not the end of the world. We are not only born to become BA Lol.
We have our own goals to achieve in real life.
But it was a great conversation to know other well ✌😊
0 Likes
arthavitt
Active Level 3
Others
just being transparent would have been nice... than telling its Impossible to explain ...

I am new to this... dont know anything about the BA thing... but the explanations given by the team aren't even in order... changing with every next post.