Original topic:

FRAUD in Samsung BA list (chichigandibaat2)

(Topic created on: 12-04-2019 01:24 AM)
AppleAndBanana
Active Level 3
Options
Others

list 1 all shortlisted members.

Screenshot_20191120-222741_Samsung Members(1).jpeg

OUR NEW BA WITH SOME MAGIC SEE THE RED COLOR

20191203_214705.jpg

GEETI

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/5382886

HJD3 :

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/3420833

1POE1

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/5338044

YE ha humare helicopter enrty BA

61 Comments
Others
0 Likes
Others

kevinpatel2996 bro you can lie with yourself not with us bro  #chichigandibaat2

0 Likes
ShiveshSehgal
Active Level 7
Others
@komalJain & AsimBroS8 what ever it may be but he is selected by samsung team . he really participates in conversations and help grow the community .🕊🕊🕊
Others
@kevinpatel2996 agar aisa h fir bhi galat hua h rules and regulations bhi kuch hote h. Tu form nahi bhar paya matlab nahi bhar paya. Aise to sab BAs se aur support team se source lagwa k aage badh jate. 5 legit logo ki place to chali gayi na?? I was shortlisted in the list 1 !!! MAN!!
iMAjay
Active Level 8
Others
Absolutely right @KomalJain @AsimBriS8
T&Cs and Rules & regulations means nothing in this materialistic world.
I really felt for guys like you, who aren't selected, who really deserves to being selected. 😕🤷‍♂️
Others
Lol the 50% Members selected aren't even active.. 🤣🤣. Ye Samsung hai to mumkin hai...
harshilpugalia
Active Level 10
Others
I referred kevinpatel2996. He had 2 interviews. And then he got selected. So, I really don't see if any of the rules were breached.

As far as inactive BAs are considered. I am also not active much. But I still do to make the ends meet. It's not that easy bro. So, those who don't meet up the minimum level of activity, they are also discontinued. Being a BA has as much responsibilities as benefits.

I'll soon post about my journey (it's already due, look for badge on my profile), right from the point when Members didn't used to exist and I was tired sending mails to Samsung for content creation and collaboration!
Others
Lemme be honest, @harshil. This is all BS buddy, Why will someone give their time here if they can be BA just by RECOMMENDATION? second if YOU CAN READ I said 50% of the inactive users are selected as BAs the CURRENT BAs are VVIP so no one can ask them to be active thats some diff thing.. So pls next time ask Samsung not to post any shiiit about filling applications, people will just lick some asss and they will be BAs (Kevin this is not for u this massage is for Harshil)
iMAjay
Active Level 8
Others
I'm not opposing Kevin... He is really great guy
He deserves to be selected too. He is doing great job by being active. And he is at Expert Level 5 which is appreciable. But what about those, having Active Level 2-5 being selected over members like @KomalJain (Expert Level 5). She is active too & her posts are genuine & trustful.
I just don't understand the actual criteria for this BA program. 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
harshilpugalia
Active Level 10
Others
@Halfhuman I filled the form when I had to become a BA. Kevin tried a lot, but there were some technical glitches. So, he made efforts to reach out to one of BA (me). And the problem was solved only after 1st shortlist was out. So, he reaching out to me (moderator) is also another method to let Samsung know that he's interested. As a BA it was not only my privilege to refer him but also a part of my job to help the fellow Member. 😀
I made a couple more referrals who had awesome photography skills but were finally declined the honour. So, don't get disheartened, make the best use of this community and if yoh wish to stand out like a BA, more opportunities are about to come as we are on a constant lookout. 🙂