Original topic:

FRAME TV AUTOMATIC REBOOTING.

(Topic created on: 03-08-2021 04:34 AM)
shreejan
Active Level 3
Options
Others
I have purchased the Samsung The Frame 2020 last year. Now I am facing an issue. Each time I start its show THE FRAME LOGO and automatically turns off then again it show the FRAME LOGO and stuck in same loop.

Though the TV has been gone for service and they are telling me that there is some issue with the panel and it will take 15 days to get repaired.

Mean while I am searching for this issue and I am shocked that a significant group of people are facing the same issue.

I think there is some kind of manufacturing defect with the TV which SAMSUNG is not acknowledging it.
7 Comments
cpkaneria
Active Level 7
Others
No such issue reported I hope your TV in warranty, so it will be get repaired
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
contact service centre and you can also contact them by using get help section

Screenshot_20201223-115720_Samsung Members_65434.jpg

Screenshot_20201110-145908_Samsung Members_63169.jpg

Samsung_Support1
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
varunvatts
Beginner Level 3
Others

I also do agree with you. It appears to be a generic problem for The Frame 2020 models. I am also facing exactly the same issue. I have registered my complain to Samsung service centre before the expiry of the warranty but because of lock-down Samsung Engineer could not attend to my request. On contacting again, Samsung engineer turned up but alas ! my warranty is expired. Now i am clueless. Did your TV get rectified? what was the problem? and most importantly what was the solution.  

0 Likes
shreejan
Active Level 3
Others
It was the problem of panel. I got the replacement but they installed a defective panel and they are refusig to change the defective panel. I have filled complaint with govt. Consumershelpline case is investigation now. Samsung service **bleep**.
0 Likes
Ak3874
Beginner Level 2
Others
I am also having the same issue. samsung has refused to replace under warranty
0 Likes
shreejan
Active Level 3
Others
File a case in consumerhelpline then they call you.
0 Likes