Original topic:

Dual messenger not working properly

(Topic created on: 10-20-2021 10:44 PM)
teddygd
Active Level 1
Options
Others
I'm not able to upload r download anything from my whatsapp can't update my profile picture too..im using a Samsung s21 ultra...
9 Comments
Alok416
Active Level 8
Others
Same here.. +1
0 Likes
Others
The issue is created by google & whatsapp.
Still Samsung is trying to fix this .

But as your device have secure folder you can create the 2 nd whatsapp inside secure folder. This wouldn't create any further issues
0 Likes
Alok416
Active Level 8
Others
How u know this ?
0 Likes
Others
See
1. Whatsapp changed its default storage location to android/media / com.whatsapp directory
Now
2. From android 11 Google restricted all 3rd party apps even some file managers from accessing the android directory.

Now in the case of dualapp only the Whatsapp data folder cloned & now as file manager can't get access to the directory so it shows the file as nullified
0 Likes
Alok416
Active Level 8
Others
Oh that's why when i was on Beta version of Android 12 it was working fine.. Par when i downgraded my phone to A11 it stopped working....

Same on Google & WhatsApp for doing this.. 😡

I hope samsung will fix it...
0 Likes
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check app cache: Clear cache memory of a particular application: Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
teddygd
Active Level 1
Others
My dual messenger not working properly for the past two months not able to download r upload r record..
0 Likes
teddygd
Active Level 1
Others
The problem is with Samsung update I tried dual whatsapp downloading from parallel space and its working fine..
0 Likes
teddygd
Active Level 1
Others
The quicker the problem is solved its better for the Samsung users like us..
0 Likes