Original topic:

Does Samsung Account Privacy Policy Protects Users Privacy ??Or they cares 4 own

(Topic created on: 01-19-2023 12:51 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Frequently we receive a notification that our "Samsung Acount Privacy Policy Updating" & we need to accept it Sooner or later..And if we need to check what Condition actually updated then we are no where to get it Since it is just like "Understanding Ekta Kapoor's Serial" 😂😂 with no. Of Pages scrolling down...But in terms Of every update of this policy they hardly protect the users Privacy fully rather they protect themself only🤔🤔

This is just for Pictorial representation only & not be taken in other way in reference to whom so evers feelings

Hence kindly don't Share our Information to at least third Parties or others 🙏🙏
9 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
This is a very important information, bro. I didn't know that they are selling personal information to 3rd party...atrocious!!
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Others
User's information is no more safe.. Whether it is Google or Samsung or Meta etc etc..They have full eye on us & we Believe nobody watching us😂😂..It's okay that they are watching us but not right when sharing these with others..And user has to finally acept their terms & Condition 🤔🤔
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
And terms and conditions are freaking difficult to understand even for a well educated person, and as long as Mahabharata lol
Strangeneria
Expert Level 5
Others
At least you read that much 😅
Others
A always read all this privacy policy and terms and conditions so I know what this company's do 😊
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Others
But then they forced us directly or indirectly to accept it 🤔
Others
Yeah because they state
"To continue the use of our services, accept the new updated policies"
Or
"Your continued use of the service, is acceptance of policy "

Which is kinda unfair 😕 because we should not be forced and I we don't accept we can't use
rush20
Expert Level 5
Others
Read the full terms and conditions
You sir are a gigachad🗿
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Others
And if a other sell low budget mobiles and doing same as scamsung do.. i don't see spending extra money is a good idea. But please... It's samsung afterall not any fuddu brand..!! My @$$