Original topic:

Do you want to be forgotten? Or you want a place in people's heart?

(Topic created on: 09-26-2021 08:26 PM)
rUhere2suffer
Active Level 6
Options
Others
Samsung, do you think your **bleep** fans will be supporting you no matter what you do and never hold you accountable? Do you think we are like isheeps or mi fans who won't say a word even if their notification shows explicit items? We were with you because you used to listen to the customers and did not do much shady stuffs but now look at you. Randomly shady explicit apps are getting downloaded all the time! Do you think we like apps like moz, chingari etc ? Maybe most of uneducated Indians wants these apps. So you want to target the uneducated Indian demographic?  You think every educated indian will spend for your 1 lakh plus phones? Why have you become so disconnected from people? Why are you releasing all the $hitty sub 30k phones again? I am using m31s which had a good balance of specs for 2020 now look at all the 20k even 30k phones! It's 2017 all over again! Do you think we are that dumb? And when will non sense with propagation of plastic build to higher end phones end? I am truly upset today after finding out these $hitty chinese explicit apps getting downloaded over and over again in my dad's phone! Do you think he need those apps! He always asks me to delete those apps. Do you think you have the right to malign someone's reputation by doing these kind of stuffs? He is not fond of smartphones but knows very well what not to touch. He might someday have to hand over his phone to someone important for work, do you think it would make a great impression of him in front of those people? Also your service centers are becoming worse and worse! They won't even open the phone back covers without getting the service charges even in warranty! My phone sim slot was jammed for some reason so wanted their help in warranty period but they will give all kind of excuses to loot your money! They won't even unlock your phone for free! And why are you so incompetent to incorporate good framerates in animation? How long will we have to bear this god awful animation fps! In 2020 I thought you guys are going towards right direction with the mid range phones but now it seems your fall is near as not much people buy your flagships anymore. I surely always wanted one of your flagships but always higher price than anywhere else, incompetency with exynos, removing features after features now even chargers are behind paywalls making me infuriating about your business practices! Then the nail in the coffin is those auto downloading explicit apps! No matter what you do those apps will come back! We love apple for their simplicity we loved nokia for great unique phones we love sony for playstation we love mi for cheap prices great features we used to love you for note series s series great TVs great soundbars but now you are silent about note, botching features of s not realeasing proper upgraded models of TVs and soundbars, increasing prices always, poor after sales services carried out by incompetent ignorant employees! Apple can get away with anything as they have created a peculiar fan base with their luxury brand approach but you were people's brand but now it seems that you don't want to stay in people's heart with good mid range phones instead you want to be forgotten with god awful phones with higher price! This might look like a long rant but none of my rants are made up. All my experiences. Been a long time samsung user. All my appliances are samsung. All are working fine but I don't I will ever buy any samsung product if they want to be attached to this mediocrity and awful business practices. If they really want to target a braindead demographic then great I don't want to be associated with you anymore. Thanks for the journey!
10 Comments
n_e_k_on
Expert Level 1
Others
You wrote so long 😅 #samsungindia see this !
Your coffin is really ready.... 🤪
rUhere2suffer
Active Level 6
Others
I quite fed up with their recent anti consumer decisions
n_e_k_on
Expert Level 1
Others
Same 🥲🥲
n_e_k_on
Expert Level 1
Others
Totally agreed 👍this..
n_e_k_on
Expert Level 1
Others
Yeah I am also fed up.. just waiting for android 12 and after that me on my way to custom roms 🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Others
This is samsung, never choose samsung again.
macAbee
Active Level 1
Others
Also one thing I have noticed quite recently , through bad updates they are causing issues with Galaxy A,M series mobile devices, freezing and auto restarting
rUhere2suffer
Active Level 6
Others
I don't have any issues regarding the updates. Actually they have improved in the updates quite a lot. Your problem might aswell not be that widespread but they need to do something new with the one ui and they most certainly needs to change the animations. It's been long overdue.
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Others
Also, basic supported features are not given inspite of giving feedbacks from an year.
Customer care give bot like replies.
Updates which cause motherboard issues are given.

THIS IS SAMSUNG, NEVER CHOOSE SAMSUNG AGAIN.