Original topic:

Disappointed with Samsung !

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 10:19 AM)
GmanGotYou
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Recently bought Samsung A52S 5G, soon after I bought it Samsung releases M52 5G with same features for a less price. To make things even worse the samsung S20FE 5G is available for nearly the same price as A52S 5G but has amazing hardware.

This is not fair !

I feel extremely disappointed and may not buy samsung mobiles easily ever again!

I love Samsung but it's really unfair. 
19 Comments
Others
M52 has many things where cost cutting has been done like it will get 2 android updates and camera is bad ,it is m series and s20 fe 5g is a old smartphone now so don't worry.
GmanGotYou
Active Level 3
Others
Bro,
You are telling me this to make me feel better. But you and I both know that samsung S20 is way better than A52S 🙄
#Snapdragon 8 series flagship processor where A52S has gettering Snapdragon 7 series ☹️

Also the camera in S20 is way better and has OIS on primary and also in tele lense.

🥺🥺🥺🤕☹️☹️
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Others
1) don't take SD 778G slightly.. its equivalent to Dimensity 1200, which was in itself equivalent to SD 855+/Sd860. So, the performance gap is negligible.
2) yes, cameras of S20Fe 5G is super exciting. But then there will always be amazing offers during festive seasons. Why didn't u wait?
GmanGotYou
Active Level 3
Others
Hi Blue,
To add fuel to the fire, S20 also has a faster storage and RAM 😢

I broke my previous mobile and wanted a new one fast. At that time S20 was around 50k I believe.

🥺🤕
0 Likes
deep1227
Active Level 6
Others
A52 5g is way better than M52 5g. But you lost the deal in S20FE which is a flagship far superior phone the mighty s series above all.
GmanGotYou
Active Level 3
Others
Yes Bro, but it feels like the release of M52 was a softer slap by Samsung and price drop of S20 is a massive slap from samsung ☹️🤕
0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Others
Bro leave about m52 5g
Don't worry regarding m52 ..
A52s is far better in all aspects than M52..
But the S20 fe 5g is really a miss..
Don't worry bro be happy with what u have ..
A52s is a great phone ..
GmanGotYou
Active Level 3
Others
Thanks Bro, have to think twice before buying mobile again.
Others
A52s is better in the sense that it will get 3 OS updates and lots of features which doesn't pack with Galaxy M52. Galaxy M52 will get only 2 major OS updates.