Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Disappearing contacts

(Topic created on: 11-29-2021 06:09 PM)
Questar
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
Hi, I am using Samsung Note 10 and since last week my contacts get deleted automatically and I keep finding them in the recycle bin then when I restore them, few seconds later they disappear again to the recycle bin. I have tried to reset my settings, I've even turned off the auto sync thinking that might help but still it is doing the same thing I need assistance on this as I am working using the phone please, thanks

4 Comments
Parkes
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi, have same problem on my A12. Contacts get deleted, sent messages to Samsung, no response. Anyone out there, please help! I use my phone for work, can't afford to loose contacts
0 Likes
Jerro
Beginner Level 2
Others
I have the same problem with my A30 Samsung
0 Likes
Questar
Beginner Level 2
Others
I managed to fix my phone, so I went to Recycle bin then I opened one of my contacts then that's where I saw that one of my apps "Moya" was deleting all my contacts, even if I saved a contact, it would be deleted immediately. I unistalled the app then all my contacts are back, I don't know why it was deleting my contacts and I hardly use that app 🤷🏾 ♂️
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Others

Good day Members, kindly backup your data and reset your phone to factory.

1. From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select Accounts and backup

4. Tap on Backup

You can also backup and update using Samsung Smart switch. Herewith Smart switch link: https://www.samsung.com/za/support/smart-switch/ Install the program on your computer and connect your phone to your computer using an Original Samsung cable and follow the prompts.

1. From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select General Management.

4. Select Reset.

5. Select Factory data Reset.

6. Tap Reset.

0 Likes