Original topic:

[Day 6] #StayHomeChallenge

(Topic created on: 04-05-2020 07:31 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

**Update**

Entries for this task are closed. Click here for next task.

New tasks announced every day at 4 PM IST.

X--------X

admin_hero image_1200x700.jpg

It’s important that we keep ourselves active every day. So here’s your chance to motivate your fellow Members to practice fitness at home.

Tell us about how you like to practice fitness at home in the comments below using the #StayHomeChallenge. One lucky winner will stand a chance to win a surprise gift from Samsung.

T&C Apply.

207 Comments
Others
Yoga and Meditation
#StayHomeChallenge
0 Likes
Devendra2288
Active Level 4
Others
doing crunches,pushups,stretching,plank,squats.
#StayHomeChallenge
0 Likes
Others

first of all, its imprtant to take 2 glass of water as soon as you wake up in the morning then do yoga for atleast 20 minutes and then grab some healthy and heavy breakfast to keep your digestion 10/10 ,then in evening you can go for squarts ,pull ups ,leg strecting for 30 minutes ,set alram of 10 or 15minutes for each exercise ( just try to do and at the end of 20th day you will see your results trust me ;) ) this is all that can make you healty and fit 

#StayHomeChallenge

0 Likes
Others
i do crunches and pushups #StayHomeChallenge
Others
pull ups and drinking lots of water #StayHomeChallenge
0 Likes
Others
Help in kitchen..😁 #StayHomeChallenge
pramodmundra
Active Level 1
Others
Enough sleep, ample hydration, stay active via house chores, mild fitness regime and dont become a digital/ screen junkie.

#StayHomeChallenge
Rafs
Beginner Level 2
Others
haven’t any way to practicing exercise in office, have table tennis but It's not comported to me. i am in office quarantine. sadly passing the days.

#StayHomeChallenge
Others
jogging and walking
#StayHomeChallenge
Others
push ups and running on terrace #StayHomeChallenge