Original topic:

[Day 10] #StayHomeChallenge

(Topic created on: 04-09-2020 11:02 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

admin_hero image_1200x700.jpg

Do you have an attitude for gratitude in your life? Let’s be grateful together!

Tell us what is it that you’re the most thankful for in the comments below using the #StayHomeChallenge. One lucky winner will stand a chance to win a surprise gift from Samsung.

T&C Apply.

240 Comments
Others
I'm thankful to all the doctors #StayHomeChallenge
Others
There are innumerable to be thankful to. Starting from Doctors, Nurses, Swepers, garbage vendors, Police personnel, Army forces, Door to door vegetable vendors, Medicine shops, FAMILY MEMBERS, and all the people around making all out effort to stay home to combat COVID-19. At the same time young children aging 4-7 are not to forgotten as they are also understanding to their level best to co-operate family members and parents.

we also needs to be thankful to School teachers who are making their best effort to engage children through technology in their learning as well as active all the rounds to reduce boredom and loss of learning.

At the same time we need to be thankful to government for their best possible all out effort to check everything under control to their practical levels viz black marketing, inflation and also the need of hand to mouth daily wagers.

We also need to be thankful for work from home with flexible timing so as to manage wirj and home in tandem. Health is wealth. But without work there is no chances of good healthy wealth and hence in long run health itself will be compromised. Therefore, we need to be thankful to our officials allowing us work from home with flexible time. Similarly our Bosses need to be thankful to their subordinates for their dedicated work even in this odd time.

At last we need to be thankful to technology and the best brain behind all these remote possibilities. Without their dedicated work and effort these are impossible to be done from home.

Finally we need to be thankful to mother nature which is healing itself to her best to nurture us with healthy air and water which no science and agency can do even in years.

Thank you as well for inviting we all to have such a nice discussion subject. I think there are still infinite thing which we cannot imagine to be thankful.

Thank you.
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 2
Others
👌
0 Likes
Others
I'm thankful to God for give me birth in such a good family where both my father and mother are best....but at current situation I'm thankful to all doctors, nurses,police,delivery man, etc for providing us all the services in this hard situation.
#StayHomeChallenge
ReddySra1
Active Level 3
Others
Friends, family, and pets.

Most of us have one or more of these things in life. In some parts of the country and the world, some people and children are alone. Those who don’t have friends or relatives, or even a pet. Be thankful for what we have of these three things every day of our life. Because that means that I am not alone.

#StayHomeChallenge
vasubhat
Beginner Level 2
Others
I just stay @home since 13days without going out doing house work helping hand my partner in kitchen washing vessels cleaning house cloths bathing my golden baby it's really amazing experience with our family playing with my kid really times going now this is my life experience during Lockdown playing games with Samsung A9pro mobile video chat with fly friends .
0 Likes
Gireeshcrazy
Active Level 3
Others

#StayHomeChallenge
simple and silent is the my attitude
0 Likes
Others
I'm thankful for this life, really underrated. And lastly thankful to all the courageous people out there who save our lives by risking their lives. A thanks would be an understatement.
#StayHomeChallenge
Others
Most Greatful for Health Workers.
#StayHomeChallenge
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Others
NOTHING . . .
#StayHomeChallengs
0 Likes