Original topic:

[Contest Alert] Photography #withGalaxy: New theme is up!

(Topic created on: 06-10-2020 10:50 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

Forum Image_400x230_Macro_1.jpg

Hi Members!

We're here with another week of Photography #withGalaxy and this week's theme is 'Indoor Macro'. But this time around we've done it slightly differently- there's a 'Contest' forum, AND you can vote for your favorite photographs from all the contest entries :)

Here’s how you can participate:

1. Click macro shots of objects in your home, with your Samsung Galaxy smartphone. For instance, rice, pulses, indoor plants, vegetables, coins, etc.  
  2. Click here to submit your photograph entry to the contest. 
  3. Write the EXIF data details in the title of your contest entry in the following format:
    • Device name | Aperture | Shutter Speed | ISO
    • For example, your title should look something like " A51 | f/2.4 | 1/200s | ISO 50"
    • Click here for a quick guide on how to find EXIF data for your photographs

At the end of the week, best photos will be featured on Samsung Members and can even stand a chance to be featured on Samsung’s social media.

If you're on app, click here to participate. If you're on web, click here :)

T&C Apply.

688 Comments
carlyn
Active Level 1
Others
when will be the winners declared??
0 Likes
Others
yes I Haha geyurr hfsju hd
big cake urr urdir
0 Likes
surendraKT
Active Level 4
Others
0 Likes
DHOLAKBAJAA
Active Level 4
Others
Every1 Should be careful while purchasing a SAMSUNG MOBILE.

I have purchased a @SAMSUNG MOBILE (S10plus 1tb) on March 16, 2019, which costs around Rs. 1,17,900/- it comes under premium segment. From the date of purchase I faced problems of overheating, charging, display blinking, restarting automatically and shutting down suddenly. When I visited samsung service center with this problem they said we don't have exchange policy we can only repair the set. Inspite of regular request they denied intentionally. So as the problem persists day by day and major was about to happen and also it occured during Nov 2019 the phone was shut dead so I got to service center and they repaired it. And again this problem persists and on March 10th my phone got dead which was the problem that persists previously, so as my warranty was about to expire on march 16th and due to Covid19 I could not reach the service center in time. I contacted them over phone and they said me u visit service center after lockdown gets over and our service center is closed and we have insufficient staffs who r working from home. There was only a 3 days gap where my warranty expired and samsung extends warranty from March 20th. When I moved to service center they kept my phone and when I asked to check in front of me they denied and said we need time to check and then we will inform and after 2days as per their planning they said u will be charged Rs. 42,000 for the same as per their mail. I repeatedly complained that the phone was under Manufacturing defect but they don't even **bleep** care for the same. Now they mailed me that we will give u 50% discount on the above price that is around Rs.21,000, Nw every1 see can a company give 50% discount for its services after warranty, the fact is that they knew that there is trouble in phone so they want Customers to face the problem and bear the loss and the Company will generate its profit till date since one and half months over they **bleep** not care. Is it fair, Plz ever1 share as much as u can. I have filed a case in consumer court bearing No. 2011738 they don't even worry about customers bcz they mean that a company has more power than its customers, They r playing with customers sentiments and emotions. We r paying means we want value for our hard earned money. Its truely a cheating upon customers. I said I will never pay a single amount for repairing but they said company don't have policy.
Company is teaching us Law and order Dont we customers have Law and order. Then how can u charge money from customers, don't we have rights to ask value for the money spent. This is truely a rubbish act, I want this message to be shared and reach all possible corners bcz We will fight and we need justice for the same.
0 Likes
adorableTJ
Active Level 3
Others
A7|F1.7|1/20s|ISO500
0 Likes
Active Level 3
Others
j6 android 10 update ka aya ga
0 Likes
Dushy
Active Level 4