Original topic:

Consistency Results

(Topic created on: 03-12-2022 07:23 AM)
SsuUnNy
Beginner Level 5
Options
Others
We are using  NOTE 8 since the day it was launched . 
This is the introductory line above.
Fact is its very disheartening to know that like **bleep**, Ukraine or Untouchables we the samsung note 8 users are treated alike. Although we are not updating our handset to flip of s22 but still we consider ourselves as members of Samsung's community and its out right to express our feeling.

From last 10months there is no update released for the lasting consumers like us. Doing so is this a genuinity by samsung ? Our consistency is company's sucess. I am a user from since Note 3 . But if this is the case samsung does to their users. Then its very easy to switch any other brand. 

This is a limelight message from all Note 8 users. 
If we are correct we need some updates for our Ram & Android version.

Thanks & Regards 
Samsung Note 8 community 
9 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
How many years of update was promised at the time of purchase? I guess maximum 3 years. Its already over right? See my phone is promised 4 years of security update. Now I have no right to ask for an update in the fifth year because I bought the phone knowing that I will get only 4 years of update.
NCJ
Active Level 2
Others
Then we should switch to Apple, at least one would get 8 yrs or more updates. Not to mention the latest OS.

You need to understand that a premium flagship phone will always demand more.
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
"I" don't need to understand anything. I was explaining the SAMSUNG POLICY to the OP. You can buy apple, samsung or micromax. I don't care. I will think about buying apple the day they sell good phones under 50k. I won't be wasting my money by buying a 1lakh worth phone,no matter Android or Apple.
NCJ
Active Level 2
Others
Are you a samsung authorized person to explain the policy?

In any case, as per your comment you don't buy flagships... I guess this thread shouldn't amuse you then.
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
Do I need to be a GOI authorised person to explain a govt policy which has been in the public for quite some time?? What logic is that?
Secondly,this community is for sharing knowledge and helping each other,so a post should not necessarily "amuse" anyone inorder to respond.

What I responded to the OP is fact.(and he doesn't seem to have a problem in that). So you have nothing in this unless you can prove that what I said is wrong. So please stop beating around the bush and wasting my time.
NCJ
Active Level 2
Others
If this wastes your time then don't reply... who forced you. Also, if your brain can process, this is a different issue we are moving ahead from Samsung policy.

Just to tell you, I have been using Samsung phones much before than you even knew the name... ever heard of N400? So, I am updated about the issue... just that Samsung needs to do much more.

Again, I still own two flagships and you don't intend to own one. So, get one and then you will surely join the complaint wagon.

BTW, where does a govt policy come in all of this?
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
Too long...not reading.. enough wasting time. Bye
0 Likes
NCJ
Active Level 2
Others
Ha ha... knew it
0 Likes
SsuUnNy
Beginner Level 5
Others
Its the Policy which is made by samsung only. My intention is only to make them feel we r not demanding any hardship rather then just a Patch update.
0 Likes