Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Can't make outgoing calls or text messages

(Topic created on: 08-01-2020 10:40 AM)
TahaHashmi
Active Level 3
Options
Others
I have a Jazz/Warid sim, suddenly I can't make any outgoing calls or text messages, although I can receive calls and messages and my mobile data works fine. I checked for solutions online, but no luck. On jazz website they asked to dial #33*0000#, I then received the message in screenshot below.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem

0 Likes
14 Comments
Samsung_rKSsAAb
Beginner Level 2
Others

What the number of mobile carrier to be talked for this problem?

0 Likes
TahaHashmi
Active Level 3
Others
which company network do you have and is it prepaid or postpaid?
0 Likes
Samsung_rKSsAAb
Beginner Level 2
Others

Warid Prepaid n Samsung set.

Calls n SMS coming in but not going out. Changed the Warid from sim 1 place to Sim 2 place, but it is giving same problem, there too. Please advise solution.

0 Likes
Samsung_rKSsAAb
Beginner Level 2
Others

I believed that my phone can never be without balance and this over confidence panicked me with no solution, how could be a solution but to recharge the load. Yes the phone balance was finished and I was beating about the bush. Warid/jazz told me the phone is ok but ...... So be patient when you face some unidentifiable problem. 

0 Likes
Ibraz
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi I'm facing similar issue with my service too. I can send Texts, LTE is working fine and incoming are working too. But when I make Outgoing calls it redirects me to IVR "Your outgoing calls have been restricted. Please call 111". It's a postpaid warid/jazz number. Lodged several complaints but getting no resolution. They told me to change phone. I did and same result. If somebody else had faced such a problem, please help me out here.
0 Likes