Original topic:

Camera Issue in Galaxy F62

(Topic created on: 04-14-2021 11:19 AM)
NishJ
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

I bought the phone 4 days ago and I'm facing issues related to the camera. The quality is terrible and it's even worse when I try using it in low light. It's practically impossible to video call someone on Google duo using the low light filter as it blows the whole face off. The issue didn't get resolved with the new software update of April. Please fix this issue and let me know what steps I need to take further?

10 Comments
adityaf62
Active Level 8
Others
Just visit service center bring ur invoice with you show them the issue and request or force them to change the camera because it's in warranty period they will change it.
0 Likes
UD153
Beginner Level 4
Others
Recently i brought f62 and the front camera quality is too worse, so as you suggested we have to visit the store or it just the software problem?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
mitulf62
Beginner Level 2
Others
Camera error plz solve
0 Likes
sivaperumal
Active Level 1
Others
F62 Camera is not good ,it's worst please fix the issue
0 Likes
infinite_god
Beginner Level 3
Others
I buy F62 3 days ago and front camera is not good at all and facing problem with taking video too, please fix the issue
twdw
Beginner Level 2
Others
Same issue sent error log report to Samsung since no response
0 Likes
Rakesh110879
Beginner Level 2
Others
While clicking 64mp photo Phone is not supporting to click photo. It comes to homescreen.
0 Likes
Bijuvk
Beginner Level 3
Others
While clicking 64mp photo option, Phone is not supporting to click photo in F62 rather it comes back to homescreen. Issue not solved even after sending error report. Why are you samsung doing this to us?? Iam really upset to use this phone after using Samsung s8. Please do something.
0 Likes