Original topic:

Brand ambassador Intro

(Topic created on: 03-01-2021 09:51 AM)
akath
Active Level 5
Options
Others
Hello my fellow community members...This is Akath here, from Ludhiana, Software Engineer by profession, 

Apart from my work and profession my interest also lies in various mobile tech and related technologies and latest innovations... 

Other than that as a person m quite sorted....I love nature, food, music, gymming, and I love to give advice to my friends and family about various Gadgets

I love photography and like to keep myself updated with all the latest happening in the world of technology hence I call myself a tech enthusiast, ....it all started with Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to Samsung S7 edge to Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to S9 plus to the Samsung Note 10 Plus and now the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.... Samsung has always been known for its durability, customer service, value for money and innovation... and that is the most sort after qualities needed right now. 

My time with Samsung Galaxy Note 5 made me fall for Samsung. I had taken the phone with ne to Germany and had the best time clicking some of the most memorable moments of my life.

I have been part of the Samsung Members Community for about 2.5 years now and my journey as a Brand Ambassador started on August 2018 and since then I have never looked back. 

Overall it’s been an amazing experience being a BA, it has helped me a lot in terms of contributing more to the community by learning more about the latest that’s happening in the mobile world, by learning more about photography and trying to capture the best shots and sharing it with the community, answering the various queries on the community that has only increased my knowledge to be able to answer them to the best of my abilities. 

I try to give my best to the community be it in terms of being an amateur photographer or a tech enthusiast and always will. 

Being a Samsung Community member and a Brand Ambassador I had the opportunity to attend various launch events(Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy M20, Galaxy A70 are few of them) exclusive previews, Hands-on(Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy A80) of phones not even released yet, amazing Samsung Fan Parties where I get to meet various enthusiastic fellow Samsung Members and other Brand Ambassadors who have become very good friends of mine, 

As a Samsung member for about 3 years now its been an amazing and exciting experience, an experience which over the years have made me a more responsible and informed community member and a Brand Ambassador and we as BA’S work towards making the community a even better place to be, learn and share.❤

5 Comments
AvnishA
Beginner Level 2
Others
hii
0 Likes
Others
Hello
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Others
Dear Samsung, We all M & F series users, want some features. Samsung india discriminates with features across devices, infact device supports then also features are not given. So please give full one ui to all M & F series. Why we are demanding full one ui? Because certain features like carrier aggregation (because processor supports it), bixby, bixby routines, goodlock apps support, clipboard, screen recording, pro video,samsung pay (samsung pay mini in case of non nfc),etc. If samsung india can provide this features in one ui core its fine, but if it is not we want full one ui. We trusted Samsung and we want these features which our device supports because it deserves. The problem with samsung is, it takes and implements the feedback, but only on new launches, why? Did old customers mean nothing to samsung?

👆👆👆 PLEASE PROVIDE THIS FEEDBACK TO SAMSUNG AS YOU ARE BRAND AMBASSADOR, YOUR VOICE WOULD BE MORE LISTENED.
ishaaqahamed
Active Level 6
Others
Very inspirational story 👏🙏🙌
0 Likes
Others
S10 lite or s20 fe who is best
0 Likes