Parthh10
Active Level 7
Options
Others
Name - Parth Jambusaria

Age - 25

Occupation - Student

City - Mumbai

I am a CA Final Student and a Tech Enthusiast.. I am always keen to know more about the new gadgets launched, Smartphones, Cars, in short everything related to technology.. 

Samsung Devices used - Galaxy S, Galaxy S Advance, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S7 Edge, Currently using Note 10+

I have Joined Samsung Members in mid 2019.

I have being selected as a Brand Ambassador in December 2019.

I have not attended any Samsung Events as of now but looking forward to attend the same.

Hi I have been selected as Samsung Members Brand Ambassador.. I am here for any technical support needed by Samsung Members in this community.. I will try my best to resolve your queries quickly.. 

I was beta testing Android 10 on Note 10 plus and now have recieved the stable version of the software.. I will be happy to help if anyone needs any help regarding Android 10 - One UI 2.0.. 

One of the best experience with Samsung Members is Brand Ambassador selection process and the contests held on this platform.. 

Thank you Samsung Members Team for giving me this opportunity.. 
9 Comments
thelucky1222
Active Level 3
Others
yeah I need your help dude, I'm using samsung M30 (Pie) whereas, all are getting Android 10 update in their device but I'm unable to get android 10...
while I check my update it shows a msg "your device is already up to date"
Whereas, android 10 already published in their website "sammobile.com/firmware" globally... please help me
0 Likes
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Others
your country?
0 Likes
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Others
Be patient mate.. you will get the update.. i was beta testing Android 10.. Hence recieved the update earlier.. Kindly wait for the final and stable version..
0 Likes
Others
Congratulations & best of luck!
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Others
Thank you
0 Likes
thelucky1222
Active Level 3
Others
Nepal
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Others
Wait or change CSC.
0 Likes
Others
Welcome mate! looking forward to working with you and meeting you in future events!
0 Likes
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Others
Thank you Karan.. Excited for the journey.. 😀😀