Original topic:

Brand Ambassador Introduction

(Topic created on: 12-17-2019 08:05 PM)
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Options
Others
Hello Members

Hope you're all doing good. I'm Punit Verma, one of the Brand Ambassador selected in December 2019. I live in Delhi and completed my B.Tech in the field of Computer Science & Engineering in 2019. And now thinking to go for master's degree.
Talking about my hobbies, I love listening music, watching movies, playing and developing games(that's right I'm a Game Developer), and ofcourse digging into my phone's software. That's enough with the intro.

Let's come to Me and Samsung part. I've been a fan of Samsung since they launched Galaxy series. Their phones were way ahead of the market and the technology was so innovating and still it is, that's what attracted me towards Samsung. The first Samsung phone which I owned was the Galaxy J5 which I got in my first year in 2015 and still running up and good without any damage. Recently, I upgraded to M20 and I totally loved it. There are lots of Samsung devices in my home from phone to appliances like GALAXY J5, GALAXY M10, GALAXY M20, GALAXY TAB A(2017), TV, DVD Player and even Memory Cards.

MY GALAXY COLLECTION

I haven't attended any Event but I've seen many livestreams of Samsung Events like S10 launch eventNote 10 launch and M10/M20 launch event and If the luck is with me, I'm really looking forward to attend the upcoming beast that is GALAXY S11.

I've been a part of this wonderful Community since I owned M20 that is Feb'19. It feels really good to be here and to be a Brand Ambassador and witness every moment. As I'm a software engineer so I always try my best to help the members with their software problems as much as I can. The best moment I had with Samsung Members is when they announced the shortlisted names for the Brand Ambassadors and my name was on it. That was totally unexpected and surprising.

I hope I'll always help you guys as I'm helping now and this relation with the Community and with the members is keep going on. 
Have a great day ahead.
THANK YOU
14 Comments
Others
All the best for your future. Keep the spirit high!
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Others
thank you. I wish you the same 🙂
0 Likes
sreevijay
Active Level 9
Others
all the best bro and congratulations
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Others
thank you bro😊
Beginner Level 2
Others
hello bhai mera phone 4 gb ram our 128 GB rom hai but bahut jyada hit krta hai Q please reply
0 Likes
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Others
hit krta hai means??
0 Likes
RNR777
Beginner Level 2
Others
bhai one UI 2 update kab tak aayega
0 Likes
PunitVerma