Original topic:

Brand Ambassador Introduction | My love for Samsung

(Topic created on: 12-17-2019 06:55 PM)
abhisekmohanty23
Active Level 8
Options
Others

Hi everyone. I am Abhisek Mohanty. I am a working professional in Noida and based out in New delhi currently.

As I am a workaholic I don’t get much time out of my work but whenever I get time I generally like to take random pictures.

I am a cricket lover who loves to play cricket more than watching on TV. Apart from this I love to travel places.  

My bond with Samsung is very old. In fact my 1st ever phone was a Samsung phone. It was not a smart phone off course as I got my 1st phone in 2002.

I used it for 2 years and then switched to Nokia and Sony ericsson for some point of time. In 2010 again I purchased Samsung Guru, used it for almost 2 years.

That phone later used by my sister for another 3 years. Then I again moved to Nokia and then Blackberry phones.

In 2013 I got my 1st Samsung smart phone as Samsung Galaxy Quattro and used it for almost 6 months.

Then comes Galaxy Grand 2 and used it for almost 2 years. Then, I moved to slightly low range phone Galaxy On5 pro.

I used it for almost 1.5 years and then changed to Galaxy On8.

Now I am using Galaxy M30S from October’19 and quite satisfied with the phone.

I have logged into Samsung members in October only and explored the app after that.

I got an opportunity to be a Samsung Brand Ambassador in this December results.

It is my absolute pleasure to get a tag of Brand Ambassador officially for which I was unofficially recommend within my circle of people.

When I have joined the Samsung members community, I got a lot of technical information over here.

I believe this app is genuinely helpful as it provides some of solutions for recurring issues if any and get updates of new features and all. Also, the other members do respond on the posts which is a beauty of this app.

I am not a technical person but I am a decent photographer.

On a finishing note, I hope my love for samsung phones will increase and Samsung will deliver and justify it by all means.

Regards,

Abhisek Mohanty

30 Comments
Manoj_mannu
Active Level 6
Others
soppperb sir😍😘
Others
thanks..
Manoj_mannu
Active Level 6
Others
sir can you help me became a ambassador 🙈
Others
I can guide you in this process only and to become a Brand Ambassador its upon little bit of your luck and interview. Keep up the good work and I hope u will be joining us soon in the BA group. Anything u want to share with me you can. and don't forget to apply for the BA when it will be open for the programme. All the very best.
Manoj_mannu
Active Level 6
Others
really i already applied
Manoj_mannu
Active Level 6
Others
bro can i contact you 😁
7lo
Beginner Level 2
Others
K
balamesh
Beginner Level 2
Others
99plo9p9
Others
sure u can contact me. I think u didn't get the chance the time u applied. next time apply again and this time I wish u will make it. all the best.