Original topic:

Bixby Routine Ideaa

(Topic created on: 08-31-2021 10:16 AM)
HazeM74
Active Level 4
Options
Others
Hello everyone
I love Automation, ever since Symbian was the OS I used automated profiles and with S2 I tried many. 

Now Bixby Routine is a wonderful one to utilize. So Let's collect few Bixby Routine Ideas that we may all use: 

Here are some I currently use:

When leaving Home, Bluetooth on in order to utilize in car. 

When in Office, volume goes to 30%

At Night, 11pm AND if I'm at home (place rule) then volume to Vibrate and Eye Shield on. 

When Driving then separate Sound apps, Separate for Whatsapp. So that when getting a voice message I can hear it on phone, not on car speaker . Helpful for me :) 

@1am daily, Runs a scene on Smart things to turns lights off, turn TV Off, and some other appliances connected.

Hope to hear your thoughts. 
16 Comments
Others
Yeah bixby routines are really amazing to use. I have my own routines installed depending on my scenarios and I see you have too. Good job
HazeM74
Active Level 4
Others
Would be lovely to share your :)
Others
These are few of my favs Screenshot_20210830-004942_Bixby Routines_10666.jpgScreenshot_20210830-005011_Bixby Routines_10668.jpg
HazeM74
Active Level 4
Others
Nice ones.
Others
Thanks a lot 💕🙏
0 Likes
Sherii747
Active Level 3
Others
Bro where can I find "Read text aloud" with specific text
Others
To get that feature, you will need to download GoodLock and then download the Routines + module. After downloading that, go to bixby routines and there you will be able to see more options in setting up your routines. Screenshot_20210831-100921_Good Lock_10744.jpg
Sherii747
Active Level 3
Others
Thanks bro
Others
My pleasure
0 Likes