Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Best smartphone under ₹ 20,000

(Topic created on: 02-08-2020 02:51 PM)
immi007
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Buy Poco X2 starts at Rs 15,999 or Realme X2 start at Rs 16,999 .
In Samsung A70 at Rs 22,990 or A50 at Rs 17,499 . Save more money smartly buy M30s at Rs 14,999.

Edit : Poco X2 is recommended because of the latest software and sony imx sensor for better photography than samsung on Realme X2 and yes, 120 hz doesn't matter  since most games and movie's doesn't support it also amoled better than lcd. I used Samsung phones since it's a samsung forum. Also look for other specifications and reviews before buying , which is basic thing every one does before buying a phone and have common sense is i don't care what preferences you have , it's overall optimum phones with best software, hardware and other things. Best phones are not limited to these, these are just 4 phones .
11 Comments
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
lol poco x2 is best buy cuz it is the only phone with inbuilt android 10.
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
yes , but lcd(120hz) display and side mounted fingerprint scanner vs amoled(60hz and better for movies) and in- display fingerprint . based on own preferences up should buy it.
0 Likes
Solution
_007
Expert Level 4
Others

You forgot Snapdragon 730G.It is better than any midrange Exynos CPU's in performance.

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Lol you lack common sense through dimensions,people are not f o o ls ,people always try to to get phones which has latest software ,which is android 10,processer,features do not matter here,you are recommending people with older
software phones and you think people will take your advice without even thinking lol.
Solution
Others
I agree with processor but 120 hz and 60 hz wont make much difference because you wont find any movie with 120 fps which will make full use of 120hz pannel. Most movies and even game are from 30 hz to 60 hz
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
@hcatlion i made the edit for you . thanks for pointing out what people care and i don't care what you think of me. also don't be an **bleep**(A word, samsung bleeps it) if people didn't respect your opinion.
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Thank goodness you finally understood,I am happy for you lol.
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
pocox2 device is suffering with maximum display burn in issue
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
@interchupipi Wrong term, that's called Image persistence, that's quite rare, I have only heard about this once, few days ago. Poco F1 has it and Poco X2 is not yet been used long enough to know it has burn in ... will look forward to it .
0 Likes