Being Brand Ambassador

(Topic created on: 07-04-2020 07:09 PM)
Vnainiwal17
Active Level 7
Options
Others
Heya Members,

Hope you all are doing well!

I have been using Samsung devices from past one decade, in other way round i can say that my Android journey begins with Samsung only.

To be honest, I came to know about Samsung Members community 2-3 years back only and i was amazed to know that there is a platform where we can raise queries, if facing with our devices and even can let Samsung know about what WE as a User wants in the upcoming devices. After that i become active over here and later on attended many Samsung events as well.

It was just last year that i got selected as Brand Ambassador Members Community through rigrous selection criteria. 

Being a small town lad, i do feel that i can become a bridge to the Samsung Users in small towns and being a BA now gives a more chances to be voice of small town users for which i am really thankful to Samsung.

Over community, i also try my best to give maximum time to resolve the queries of members and update them about various events / notifications.

Consider me as a Member first then Brand Ambassador.

Always here to help community Members.

4 Comments
BunnyGirl
Expert Level 4
Others
Still this Community lacks upvote and downvote. oneplus and Mi community is best. with amazing posts.
0 Likes
EdoMadara
Active Level 7
Others
Dunno about the oneplus community, but the Mi community is not as good. Surely, it has more features like user polls and stuff, but the members there are not as friendly and helping like our community. Plus spams and promotions are common. We, here, atleast have many friendly members and some BAs who are always reaching to help and also do have a proper idea of what they're talking about. Not to mention mi community app also made it to the list of the recently banned 59 apps.
BunnyGirl
Expert Level 4
Others
@EdoMadara I didn't had any issues with Mi community. Threads, posts, tech news, app recommendations, customization, Wallpaper and Fonts, ROMs and much more.
Vnainiwal17
Active Level 7
Others
Unless we dont have a healthy technical discussion on forum, we cant judge others. Spamming happens everywhere even in our mailbox does we shut down our emails? instead we just report and samsung does provide this feature and every user voice is heard. Every members on this community is sharing their knowledge to make this forum a great place. Your suggestions are also welcomed. 🙂