Original topic:

Being A Members Brand Ambassadors is like....

(Topic created on: 07-03-2020 10:36 PM)
RajatAm
★★
Options
Others
Being a Samsung Members Brand Ambassadors is one of the Best Thing Happened in my, I always Loved the Brand but No Brand is Perfecf.
Being one of the Brand Ambassadors brings me with lot of responsibilities to share the thoughts, help other members and take their problems to reach right People.
What i Love about Being Brand Ambassador is thag it makes us Representative of All other Users who loved the Brand Samsung, Who Love to See Samsung reach new heights by telling them what they're doing right and what's can be changed. As well know there's always a scope of changing and Samsung as brand always listen to us.
One other thing which makes me Proud is we are Samsung India 🇮🇳 Representative as well.
And Brand Ambassadors Group became a family and Friends where many of us Share Good Memories and I love to see when all of us from Community Managers to Fellow Brand Ambassadors putting all the efforts to solve most of problems faced by our Fellow Members so that even smallest issues don't go Unheard.

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-

BASuperLeague 
Task24
Team5
Technocrats 

0 Comments