Expert Level 5
Others
Great bro
Amindu
Active Level 2
Others
Thank you 😊
Others
Hi bro this isn't the place to be posting information about Apple, there are hundred of forums to do so. This is Samsung Members, here for samsung members to post things related to Samsung.
Amindu
Active Level 2
Others
Read the complete article. It is just to appreciate the competition, they have successfully create in processors industry. I'm a Samsung user since 2017. I have bought their every flagship note phones since then. End users like us, will always benefits the competition between tech giants. If Apple do something in industry, all will follows them. And it is a good thing.
Others
Absolutely its a good thing, but this is where samsung members come to post issues on their samsung phones and try to get it solved, and post new information pertaining to that area. This is not an open forum to share everything. Hence me saying that there are many places this can be shared, but not here. Fyi i did read the article
Amindu
Active Level 2
Others
This is a community, which Samsung created for their users. It has their own community guidelines. If this post violates any of that, this will be deleted. No worries. FYI, This community have lots of rubbish post.
At least this is something to improve your knowledge. ✌
Others
Did u write this post bro?
Amindu
Active Level 2
Others
Yep.
Others
Like the full post word for word or about half?