Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Battery drainge

(Topic created on: 08-09-2020 11:30 AM)
liquidlove
Active Level 6
Options
Others
Since my last software update, I have noticed my Galaxy J6 (2018) has reduced it's battery performance. I am not satisfied with the latest software update, do we have any fix? I was happy with the previous one but since this update I have installed in my phone it's reduced the battery performance very badly.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve battery issue kindly follow the below step given below:-

- Battery optimization:- Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

For more information on battery drainage please click on the link below:-
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question). Kindly send us the screenshot (which apps are consuming most of the battery).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

View solution in context

8 Comments
rajesh112233
Active Level 8
Others
bro, samsung ne intentionally kiya hai, sirf J nahi balki A aur M series ke phone me bhi yahi issue hai..
7 mahine use kiya hua phone agar sirf 6-7 hours ki SOT de to company ka failure hai, ya to wo ise fix kare ASAP ya fir unhone ye intentionally kiya hai..
0 Likes
liquidlove
Active Level 6
Others
okay, thanks bro, jaisa aap bata rahe hai uss hisaab se samsung chahta hai main koi latest phone le lu, warna ye issue k saath hi phone chalata rahu
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
bro do these settings and after that observe battery screen on time

1. Connection>more connections settings> disable nearby device settings

2. Location>improve accuracy >disable
A. Wifi scanning
B. Bluetooth scanning .

3. Google >click on 3dot>usage and diagnostics >off this option

4. developer option >background limit>no background processes.

5. Long press on each app specially 3rd party and rarely used app>app info>

A. Mobile data> allow background data usage>off

B. Battery >allow background activity >off

C. Notification >disable unnecessary notifications like promotional and unnecessary reminder notifications.

6. Device care>battery >select "optimised and adaptive power saving.

Steps to enable developer option
settings >about phone>software information >then u find build number >tap 7 times>then back to settings
and at end of settings one new option called developer option
click on it and find that option

Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
check ur battery uses section which app consuming more battery and implement point no. 5 settings to this app
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Others
wait for updates bro and also follow eshank ste try it now and send feedback to samsung
liquidlove
Active Level 6
Others
okay brother thanks
veer
Expert Level 5
Others
our comment helpful for you just our comment 3 dot see accept solution brother
Solution
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve battery issue kindly follow the below step given below:-

- Battery optimization:- Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

For more information on battery drainage please click on the link below:-
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question). Kindly send us the screenshot (which apps are consuming most of the battery).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support