Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

BA Selection - Non Transparent, Favouritism and vague criteria?

(Topic created on: 07-18-2022 02:39 PM)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

So, we all know that the BA selection just got completed and some 11 people were selected. Congrats to all. But, as active members of this platform some of us have some genuine concerns and objections.

1. The Criteria for selection is UNKNOWN and VAGUE : Nobody made this clear and active members of this community are not selected. People who have made less than 10 posts and have ZERO solutions are selected. Now, you may say that the activity on this platform is not considered. But, then this is the PRIMARY community and platform for Samsung India users, not Instagram or Twitter or Youtube. People come HERE for solutions and to share experiences. So, no value for this platform?
  2. Who selects BAs?: Are the current BAs part of this process? If yes, it's unfair as many of these are people who have had debates with members and has personal grudges, which knowingly or unknowingly will affect the selection process. So, involving them is not a fair thing.
  3. What exactly do you expect from the candidates?: Blind promotion and appreciation of the brand? Or people with social media following who can help in advertising the products? Or genuine people who does criticism and appreciation respectively when warranted? Or people who are Doctors, engineers or Group A govt.  employees who can help improving the brand value??

I am someone who incidentally decided to quit this platform yesterday, hence the name change. However, I thought I should make this post before doing so. If all you required was people with high profile jobs like Doctors and/or people with social media following, you should have made this clear without making  others like us wasting our time. Otherwise, you should show the integrity to publicise the selection procedure, criteria and the selection panel.

I hereby register my strong disappointment, dissatisfaction and objection to the BA selection gimmick. I am not the only one with objection. And I am not surprised that I am not selected as I was sure about it because I reacted strongly for the people who were facing S20plus display issues and mass exynos 9611 motherboard failure. Nevertheless, I am surprised about the non selection some of my friends.

profile sid.pngStrange.pngUDay.pngAshu.pngphoto_2022-07-14_13-45-48.jpg

50 Comments
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Others
I know bt i can't quote Anybody's name here...
Others
I can understand bro. I was just saying.
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Not surprised at all...was waiting for this. 🤣 🤣 Bhai don't expect any BA to respond but they will surely see this and discuss in their own secret groups. If admin responds then you should take a lottery, because you will win that too if you are that much lucky to get reply from Admin.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others

😂😂

Aashish
Expert Level 4
Others
What you wanted to become a BA and then..?
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others

Well, wanted to do what BAs are supposed to do. That's to help the community with solutions and replies, which majority of the current BAs are not doing.

Aashish
Expert Level 4
Others
You can do that without being a BA too, I know this from experience as I was a BA too.
Solution
Others
Not surprised because I had a talk with YashAgarwal, indiantrueindian, Sidabhi and they said that the selection process is juts random. I even got some stuff from community manager Avinav (old) about ba thing that honestly he was transparent in fact he had Made a post about BA form openly and pin 📌 on top so that everyone can see and made a transparent post regarding all selected BAs also
Solution
Others
😰 😰... from previous history of hangsung..we know bro.. Don't forget this is hangsung..and every worst thing possible here only.. they offer contest for everyone.. but they select winners from BA ( selected.. their relatives or something and few selected for eye wash ) .... never ever you will not be able to win if you are not BA ... . And what are their contribution to community? It's a big '0 '.. so don't be sad bro ... I faced this really before also ..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
When did you take screenshot of my profile page ?