Community Manager
Options
Others
Are you looking for a new TV?
📺 Smart TV?
📺 Big Screen TV?
📺 8K TV?

qledt....jpg

Compare our QLED TV rage to find the right for you.
🖱 https://www.samsung.com/za/tvs/qled-tv/compare/?cid=za_pd_social_instagram_2020-qled-8k_launch_compa...

18 Comments
Nats29
Beginner Level 2
Others
No I bought a new phone and was told that I can claim a new TV.
0 Likes
RoyE
Beginner Level 2
Others
I got my Galaxy Note20 LTE and put in a valid claim for the free 32" Samsung Smart TV. How long before the claim gets approved?
0 Likes
Rasper
Beginner Level 2
Others
Is the Free 32 inch tv a smart tv or just a plain led tv?
0 Likes
sefana
Beginner Level 2
Others
8ktv
0 Likes
Rasper
Beginner Level 2
Others
😁
0 Likes
KevinMunro
Active Level 1
Others
want to claim my TV for buying the phone. yet the optionnis gone from the benefits tab
0 Likes
Trenton22
Active Level 1
Others
I have recently purchased my Samsung note 20 ultra, note 20 LTE and 2 Samsung watch 3 products and I am having endless problems redeeming the vouchers from buy and get and the 32" tv its so draining to keep calling for feedback as the portal keeps tell me that my IMEI numbers are duplicated but I haven't received and of my gifts Samsung makes this claiming process so difficult that I just feel like giving up on the brand altogether. Highly disappointed 
0 Likes
Rasper
Beginner Level 2
Others
I also upgraded to the free tv deal but no banner to claim the tv is available...
0 Likes
Rasper
Beginner Level 2
Others
I think I have finally figured this out. You must claim the free 32" tv from the Note 20 that you have purchased or upgraded to. As I have done my upgrade online I'm still waiting on delivery of my new Note 20. So for the people who have the same issue as me by not seeing the "Claim tv" banner, this is why. You cannot do it from your current phone which kinda makes sense. Hope this helps.
0 Likes