Original topic:

Are Samsung phones💰 worth buying?

(Topic created on: 04-16-2020 02:25 AM)
immi007
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Comparing it with the Apple (fruit company)

A: No, Samsung phones are not worth buying.

There is no such thing as an Samsung phone that is the same price as an iPhone because iPhones are 3 to 6 times faster (independently verified in an international study) than any and all Samsung phones, bar none, so Samsung phones are actually overprices by 3 to 6 times

Google only offers 3 years of actual official Android updates

After the initial six months, all Android  phones become insecure because Google offers only 6 months of actual security updates because they only mandate 4 security updates in 2 years.

Some Android manufacturers offer minor updates

These updates are minor, they do not make Androids secure, because they cannot patch all of Google’s custom software (all Android brands that are well known use custom Google software, there are no exceptions at all, ever)

All Androids are insecure to some extent or another after six months regardless of what the phone maker claims

Apple actually offers 6 years of OS updates and 7 years of security updates

Androids lack security protecios

200 Million Android users get infected with serious, active viruses, spyware and other malware

In 2019 240 Million Android users got infected with serious, active viruses, spyware and other malware

All these infections were from apps downloaded from the Google Play Store (which is how we are able to count them so accurately)

Google is unable to keep Android safe

There has never been an iPhone with a virus, Apple has proven that they can and do keep iPhones private, safe and secure

Conclusion:

There is no Samsung phone that is worth buying .🤜📱🤛

Frustrated after cancellation of one ui 2.1 update.

Don't mind the the bias here because they deserve it. (One ui 2.1 for S9 cancellation)

Article about security updates by Android

Also refer to below post by tomandjerry for better understanding

21 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
bro iPhone 6 Times faster kya bol rhe ho broooo

Exynos 990 vs A13 ki bat hai to teek hai

Lekin Snapdragon Version to bro Nake to Nake performance hai

and Cpu Snapdragon 865 ka Fast hai

Lekin Gpu me Apple Bazi mar rha hai
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
Exynos hii bol raha huu. .
cpu mee single core performance dekho..
multi core performance dekho.... benchmarks mee
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Dekha bro Me Speed Test G par he Bharosa karta hu

Antutu Geekbanch ke scores fluctuate hote hai aur Ye Open source apps hai to Company cheating bhi karti hai aur ye apps bhi Khud ko Optimize karte hai best score ke liye

Speed Test G me Raw Performance Dikhti hai aur koi company cheating nhi kar paygi because wo Software Gary ne banaya hai 😇
knighty
Active Level 7
Others

6 times is 600%. Even **bleep** 990 cannot be that bad. Need references. I'm all aboard 990 hate train but this stat does not make any sense.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
@Knighty Speed Test G Exynos 990 vs Snapdragon 865 dekh lo
knighty
Active Level 7
Others

@Baba Yeah I have seen many speed tests. The difference between E 990 and SD 865 is 10% on average to 20% in worst conditions, and that 20% difference is HUGE!

You saw the G video, this 10% difference adds up pretty quickly in the final result. OP states that iPhones are 600% faster...that amount absurd in any case. Even in the worst-case scenario iPhones cannot be 600% faster than even the **bleep** class E 9611. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
https://youtu.be/x-wYuawGlmo

Cpu me Snapdragon Lead kar rha

Lekin Gpu Apple ka Better hai

Aur Mali Gpu to Bhul jao is Race me 😝
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
CPu SD lead karaha hai 😂🤣🤣....
A series chips are 2 generations further than sd bro...
see cache storage on chips... cortex core designs .. . A series are ahead of SD every time. for atleast a generation.

yah pee Exynos mind pee hai... phir bhi A series are faster than SD bro
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Bro Gap Bahut Shrink ho rha hai ab