Original topic:

Apps are not running

(Topic created on: 09-10-2020 11:40 AM)
ash198923
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

I have got samsung G720N0 and am facing a strange problems. No any apps like facebook, messenger, and youtube are running. They ask me to connect to the network. But at the same time I can download all these apps in play store. I have even updated google play services but no any good news. Can anyone help me fix this? 

0 Likes
3 Comments
AshwinV
Active Level 4
Others
try factory data reset after backing up all your data in cloud
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Once check data saver is on.. And if it is 1s allow those apps and check if it works.. If not uninstall and reinstall the app check again
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve network issue please follow below given steps:-

1. Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2. Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes