Original topic:

Another Surprise Update

(Topic created on: 03-25-2020 09:00 PM)
gsilverveilb
Active Level 6
Options
Others
I got an update earlier today though I didn't really expect another one after getting an update a couple of months ago.

I don't exactly know what changed in my phone system but thank you Samsung!

It might take some time before I will realized that there is a change because as like most of us, I too am so engage with keeping myself updated on this COVID-19 pandemic.

Keep safe everyone. If you can, stay home. Let's all be vigilant and help our community by following the advices on how to prevent from getting the virus.

4 Comments
mushadaadil
Active Level 3
Others
This is just a security patch for March. You will get these every month, tho Samsung is always late to release these. You should actually be shocked you recieved it at the end of the month rather than the beginning.
gsilverveilb
Active Level 6
Others
oh I see. But I don't think I get update like this every month. Anyways, thanks for the info.
0 Likes
TheFixers
Active Level 7
Others
yeah this one security patch only.But wait..we are waiting for the one UI 2.1 update. hopefully next month
gsilverveilb
Active Level 6
Others
Well I just got updated to One UI2 last January. I mean I wouldn't mind much about 2.1 as long I will get the update when it becomes 3 hehhehe
0 Likes